Your Product, Your Way
Our extensive range of off-the-shelf organic and inorganic solutions in our online chemical shop enables us to cater for clients who need bespoke blends, specialist packaging or non-standard quantities.
If you’re looking for a chemical supplier skilled in the manufacture and blending of chemicals, ReAgent can offer a tailored service to meet your specific requirements.
Besides our range of chemical solutions, we can provide:
- Pack sizes ranging from 0.1ml to 1,000L or 0.1g to 1,000Kg
- Batches from 1 to 1 million units (depending on pack size)
- Packaging to suit your product, from tiny hermetically sealedglass ampoules right up to 1,000L HDPE Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs)
- Bespoke labels that adhere to European REACH regulations for labelling chemical products
High Quality Raw Materials
Quality chemical products start with quality raw materials. That’s why we’re committed to sourcing the best possible materials for our customers, and it’s one of the reasons many of them keep coming back.
The basic material for many chemical solutions is water and we only use European Pharmacopoeia (EP) standard water manufactured in our own Cheshire based facility. This helps us ensure our stringent ISO certified quality standards are met, and gives you reliable assurance of the integrity of your product.
For the rest of our raw materials, we have built up a reliable network of wholesalers and traders over the last 35 years to ensure you get the best quality materials at the most affordable prices.
Appropriate, Accurate Analysis
Each chemical solution we manufacture will undergo a process of rigorous testing to assess its quality and conformance. Some of the tests we are able to perform include:
- Assays– used for testing biochemical substances
- pH– used for testing level of acidity
- Conductivity– tests the ability of a solution to conduct electricity
- UV/Vis spectrophotometry– to quantitatively determine metal ions, organic compounds and biological macromolecules in solutions
- Viscosity– measured in centipoise and used to determine the thickness of a substance
- Specific gravity– measures the density of a substance against the same mass of water.
To provide the best possible value to customers, we only analyse what’s necessary to meet the specifications of their final product. We also supply certificates of analysis (C of A), as well as certificates on conformity (C of C), to show that a product meets certain standards.
Collaborative, Cooperative Working Relationships
Whilst we are experts at manufacturing the finest chemical solutions and compounds, we know that our customers are the experts when it comes to their product and the needs of their own clients. At ReAgent we take a collaborative approach, working hard to understand your business and the needs of your clients so that we can be sure all parties are getting what they need.
Continual development and improvement is also part of our everyday life at ReAgent. This means that we are open to learning and developing new manufacturing techniques that will help us to serve you better, or implementing new equipment, training and processes.
While we relish the opportunity to expand our services, we view it as an essential part of being the flexible and adaptable chemical company our clients expect us to be. We are also always open to customer audits of our facility, and welcome any requests for improvement.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Every batch fully traceable
- Our automated in-house database gives us full traceability on all batches and each consignment is also fully traceable via our couriers tracking system.
- Family run business
- We’ve been a family run business since 1977 and whilst we’ve grown and developed as a business since then, the traditional values and standards of our founders still remain at the heart of everything we do.
- Open door policy
- Our door is always open to customers and prospective customers alike. Whether you want to discuss an order, talk through challenges and problems or perform an audit on our facility we’re here for you.
- Increase value to the end user
- Many of our customers outsource their entire supply function to ReAgent so rather than us delivering their product to them and them delivering it to their customers we simply deliver direct to their customers. Cutting out a step in the fulfilment process increases efficiency, speeds up delivery, helps cut costs and adds value for the end user.